S2 Hinged Bow Spring Centralizer
The S2 Hinged centralizer is high strength and engineered for challenging applications typically requiring a single piece product.
The NEW Centek S2 Hinged centralizer has a unique twisted hinge with a one of a kind “one way” hinge pin.
In tests this new centralizer has proven to have the strength and performance of our industry leading single piece centralizers, but with up to 30% lower transport, storage and installation costs due to product’s ability to be nested on a pallet.
Fitment times are comparable to a slip-on centralizer due to the quick fit, one-way pin with one hinge delivered pre-pinned.
Features and benefits
- API 10D compliant
- Unique high strength hinge and hinge pin design – as strong as a single piece centralizer
- Safe and quick installation
- Can be transported on pipe, installed on the pipe rack or rig floor
- Minimized “carbon footprint” reduces cost of transport and storage
- Made to gauge - no start or running forces
- High stand-off ratios enhance zonal isolation
- Land, offshore and deepwater
- Highly deviated wells
- Wells with long lateral runs
- Extended reach ≥ 10,000 ft
- Build rates of ≥ 10 degrees / 100’
- Applications where slip-on centralizer can’t be used
[These units are not designed to fit over stop collars or casing collars. Installing over collars limits performance and could result in damage]
NEW Hinged stop collar
Redesigned 00SH and HDSH stop collars has been developed using the same hinged design. Holding forces are comparable to Centek’s industry leading single piece stop collar range.
Centralization and the ease of running casing is often a balance between strength and flexibility which combine to support, what we call, 'runability'. To help with product selection we've added a rating to all our products for flexibility, runability and inherent strength.
The S2 Hinged centralizer is available in sizes from 5 1/2 to 24"