UROS-CT Close Tolerance Centralizer
The UROS-CT is designed to be run in the close tolerance, under-ream applications found in some of the world’s most challenging offshore fields. This close tolerance (CT) model is engineered to extreme tolerances enabling it to negotiate the tightest restrictions
Designed with a precisely formed cross bow curvature, the UROS-CT has no ‘knife edges’ to reduce the risk of subsea well head damage on insertion. This also adds additional strength to the bows.
The UROS-CT centralizer is designed to be ultra-flexible to ease the string to TD having the highest flex rating.
Features and benefits
- Low-profile design provides peak flow-by performance to reduce the surge effect
- Designed to challenge the traditional and extremely costly centralizer sub market
- Engineered to precise ring-gauge tolerances, because every millimeter saved allows for greater expansion in the open hole
- Under-reamed wells sections
- Tight casing applications
- Highly deviated wells
- Horizontal/ERD wells
Centralization and the ease of running casing is often a balance between strength and flexibility which combine to support, what we call, 'runability'. To help with product selection we've added a rating to all our products for flexibility, runability and inherent strength.
For more information talk to our Product Service Experts today or use our Product Selector Tool to find the right product for your application.
- Product Overview UROS CT Centralizer1.25 MB
- Full Product Brochure5.75 MB
- Product Brochure Level 3&44.09 MB
- Case Study UROS-CT Senegal Cairn Energy392.79 KB
- Case Study UROS-CT Uruguay ACE917.32 KB
- Case Study UROS-CT USA Gulf Of Mexico350.65 KB
- Case Study UROS-CT Norway131.85 KB
- Case Study UROS-CT North Sea BP543.56 KB