The UROS-SUB centralizer is designed to be run in the close tolerance, under-ream applications found in some of the world’s most challenging deepwater wells.Error loading Partial View script (file: ~/Views/MacroPartials/RenderVideo.cshtml)
The UROS-SUB’s single piece centralizer reduces the risk of failure in high profile applications. This engineered solution enables the centralizer to rotate on the sub body with minimal torque values.
The UROS centralizer recesses into the sub body during RIH allowing it to pass through the tightest of restrictions.
The sub body, manufactured to API 5CT requirements, will meet or exceed burst, collapse and tensile ratings and will be threaded to fit the casing string.
Centek has the capability to supply sub bodies tailored to meet customer specifications.
Features and benefits
- Designed specifically for ultra-tight tolerance applications
- Low equivalent circulating density (ECD) signature to lower surge effect during run-in-hole (RIH)
- Allows for rotation when fully compressed
- Fewer bows for more efficient RIH
- Will meet or exceed host casing burst and collapse specifications
- Interlocked band design gives the strength of a single piece centralizer
- Ultra-narrow, close tolerance
- Alternative to standard subs that will have higher initial insertion forces due to bow design
Centralization and the ease of running casing is often a balance between strength and flexibility which combine to support, what we call, 'runability'. To help with product selection we've added a rating to all our products for flexibility, runability and inherent strength.
Centek UROS-SUBS's are available in sizing from 9 5/8” through to 16”