NEWS Free Guide to API 10D 7th edition is now available
The API updated their specification 10D for Casing Bow-spring Centralizers in March 2021. The main change has been to ensure the testing specifications are clearer and better defined, enabling more consistent testing across all centralizer manufacturers.
As a member for committee consulting on the development of the new standard, we are already rolling out the new tests already and have a road map to re-test all our related bow spring centralizers.
Distributor and Operators can get ahead by:
- Reading our Guide to API 10D 7th edition
- Reviewing tender specification for new and existing contracts
- Check if your current suppliers are aware of the update and are planning to update their test procedures accordingly.
- Confirm timings with suppliers for full compliance
- Request updated datasheets as testing is rolled out
The guide can be downloaded here