NEW S2 Hinged Centralizer
The redesigned S2 Hinged centralizer is a high strength, two-piece centralizer for applications where slip-on centralizers cannot be used.
NEW S2 Hinged centralizer
The redesigned Centek S2 Hinged centralizer has a unique twisted hinge. The hinge is engineered to be stronger, lower profile, and has a distinctive one-way hinge pin for safety and ease of installation. It has the strength and flexibility of our industry leading S2 with the added benefit of lower transport, storage and installation costs.
NEW Hinged stop collar
A redesigned stop collar has been developed using the same technology to accompany the new hinged centralizer. Holding forces are comparable to Centek’s industry leading single piece stop collar range.
Features and Benefits
- Engineered restoring force to maximize run in hole
- Unique twisted hinged
- Unique hinge pin design
- Safe and quick installation
- Can be transported on pipe, installed on the pipe rack or rig floor without damaging product
- Minimized “footprint” reduces cost of transport and storage considerations
- Made to gauge units with no start or running forces
- High stand-off ratio’s enhance zonal isolation
We grade our centralizers using a rating of flexibility. One a scale of 0-8, the S2 Hinged product has a flex rating of 5.
|Land, offshore and deepwater|
|Vertical and slightly deviated wells|
|Applications where slip-on centralizer can’t be used|
[These units are not designed to fit over stop collars or casing collars. Installing over collars limits performance and could result in damage]
Available on request